If you are a business which charges a convenience fee, I hate you and will not buy anything from you. I just pulled this from Ticketmaster's website:
Protip for companies that charge one of these fees: IT'S NO LONGER CONVENIENT IF YOU PUT A GODDAMN FEE ON EACH TICKET I BUY!
It's like if I started selling water but had a clean water policy which entailed me pissing into each bottle.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
This is an easy one, a cop-out, maybe.
If you are a douchebag, I hate you. Any not in the 'haters gonna hate' kind of way. I hate you in the 'I find your very existence appalling' kind of way. No one likes douchebags. I don't like douchebags, you don't like douchebags, douchebags don't like douchebags. These "people" are easy to tell apart from others because of their uniform. The douche uniform is generally as follows:
- Spiked up hair or maybe a faux hawk of some kind
- Sickly looking orange skin
- Over-sized white-rimmed sunglasses
- Lip gloss
- Giant fake diamond earrings
- An Ed Hardy or MMA shirt or wifebeater, possibly with rhinestones
- Designer jeans, also with rhinestones
- If in a car, it likely has a 'su-fi' or shocker decal on it, and they will be blasting shitty house music for everyone to enjoy